You can now book for the 2012 modular programme which is commencing January 26th 2012. The training has 5 bite size pieces of training.
Each month you will learn different aspects of tendering, the sessions cover:
- The tendering cycle and it’s influences (understanding the basic principles and how tenders work)
- Understanding the procurement portals
- Writing a winning response
- Tender evaluation – why it matters to you and how to use it to gain higher scores
- Best practice for tendering
The 2.5 hour sessions are logical in order, and with a little homework that it set in between, you will complete the course with a whole new insight into tendering, procurement and how it works, and how you can win!
To book, call 01302 852550. Early bird prices are offered until 20th December 2011. The prices are usually £595.00 per person for the entire 5 month course. this includes refreshments and all course materials. However the early bird special of £446.25 means that you can save 25% against the normal price.
You must book and pay for the course before 20th December 2011. All prices exclude VAT
Places are booking fast, so don’t delay, call 01302 852550 and book your early bird place today!