A Client Services Coordinator is the glue that bonds an office environment. You should be very detail oriented and have outstanding organisational skills. Excellent communication skills are also important for a Client Services Coordinator candidate, as you will be required to work with several different parties, from an internal team, to multiple clients, to outside suppliers and associates.
As a Client Services Coordinator you will require organisation and communication skills, good computer skills, and good time and project management. In addition audio typing would be an advantage but is not essential. The role is part time based in our Doncaster Office, 20 hours per week, which are flexible and can be agreed prior to start date.
You will be responsible for the scheduling of meetings and managing schedules, and coordinating services such as printing marketing materials, sending out details, typing up minutes from meetings and posting updates on our website.
The list below is a guide to the type of activities that you will be required to undertake, but this list is not exhaustive and you will be required to be flexible as we work together within the team. You will be required to make contact with new and potential clients via telephone, email and in-person communications.
– Add content to the Ocurem website
– Conduct “tender awards” research
– Prepare for sales and client meetings
– Manage diaries and meeting organisations
– Answer the incoming telephone calls
– Conduct Services whilst other members of the team are on leave.
– Send out details of follow ups from clients
– Type up minutes of meetings
– Send out marketing materials to clients and potential clients
– Add leads into Sales Force Database
– Run Sales Force reports
– Develop marketing campaigns (input, coordinate etc)
– Would be advantageous to have audio typing ability
– Foreign languages would be an advantage
– Generate Client Confirmations known as Statement Of Work’s
– Prepare for exhibitions / shows
You should have experience of handling projects / clients / sales. You are required to have 5 years of previous office based industry experience.
No formal qualifications are required, though Word / Excel / Powerpoint qualifications are advantageous.
Specific role details
The role is part time, 20 hours per week, which are flexible and can be agreed prior to start date. The holiday entitlement is 25 days pro rata excluding Bank holidays.
If you would like to apply for the role, please telephone or email and you will be allocated a 1 hour timed assessment interview. The closing date for this role is Friday 12th November.
The assessment interview will take the form of a series of mini tasks which you will complete within the 1 hour duration. Assessment interviews will take place during November. You should bring a copy of your CV to the assessment interview
Tel: 01302 852550 or email us
Ocurem are a specialist procurement consultancy, who focus on helping clients with procurement tenders, bids and training. The clients are worldwide and many are large global brands who require specialist input for procurement projects.
Full details of Ocurem’s services can be found at www.ocurem.com