This is your opportunity to find out how you could be winning public sector business in the Huddersfield area. Come and meet buyers from across Kirklees and Calderdale Council and other local public sector organisations including the NHS. Obtain business advice and network with other organisations.
Please note this event is in 2 parts – you can only book on either the morning beginner session or the afternoon advanced session. If you book on both you will be contacted and asked which you would prefer to attend.
There will be:
• A wide range of Council departments and buyers – meet key procurement contacts face to face.
• Other public sector buyers including the NHS, West Yorkshire Police and Huddersfield University
• Interactive presentations
• The opportunity to network with other businesses
• Supplier & Contract Management System (SCMS) information and support
• A wide range of business support for all sectors
The morning session (9.30am – 12.00pm) will be aimed at those who are new to the tender process and workshops will include:
• 10am: Basics of SCMS and Sell 2 Kirklees
• 10am and 11.30am: Contract Opportunities
• 10.45am: How to write a winning proposal
• 10.45am: Case Study from a local business: What you need to do to win contracts under £50,000
• 11.30am: The changing context of procurement
The afternoon session is aimed at those who have already been involved in the tender process and will cover more advanced topics:
• 1.30pm: Sub-contracting and framework agreements
• 1.30pm and 2.15pm: Contract Opportunities
• 2.15pm: Supplier and procurement regulations
• 3.00pm: Case Study from a local business: Winning a Large Contract
• 3.00pm: The changing context of procurement
Event details: 7th Sept 09:30 – 12:00 & 13:00 – 15.30 at Cedar Court Hotel, J24 M62, Ainley Top, Huddersfield, HD3 3RH
Places are currently available, please click here to book on the morning event & please click here to book on the afternoon event.
This event is not being run by Ocurem, and therefore Ocurem are not responsible for this event.