Health and Wellbeing at Work is the leading event for those responsible for the health and wellbeing of working age people. This event will provide you with cost-effective, inspiring and innovative ideas to ensure you stay ahead of the game.
- Learn from public and private sector success stories
- Gain news ideas, update your skills and meet your professional educational requirements
- Enhance your job role
- Network with colleagues from small, medium and large organisations
- Choose from 16 pick and mix conference programmes
- Gain hands-on experience at the live Wellbeing Theatres
- See a wealth of new products and services with over 150 exhibiting organisations
Location: National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
Cost: Free to members of the Health and Wellbeing Network. Costs apply for non-members.
Please see www.healthatwork.co.uk for more information.
The event is not being run by Ocurem and therefore Ocurem is not responsible for the event.