This event is not being run by Ocurem, and therefore Ocurem are not responsible for this event.
Thursday, 30 September 2010, 4pm to 7pm
The Assembly Rooms, Hackney Town Hall, Mare Street, Hackney London E8
Join us for a free and informal evening to meet with key buyers from in and around Hackney.
This is a golden opportunity to:
• Sell your services to top companies who supply in Hackney, and the companies who supply them
• Find out how Hackney Council buys its goods and services. Did you know that £85 million is spent annually with smaller businesses?
Buyers from several key businesses will be at this key event, just to find out about your products and your business. They include:
• Mansells, Lakehouse, Mulalley, T & B, Jerram Falkus, Mouchel Babcock, The Learning Trust, Willmott Dixon, Oakray Ltd, Osborne, Urbanis
• Berkeley Homes (the Woodberry Down project)
• London Borough Hackney’s Purchasing Team and 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games Unit
• And more..
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get into our local supply chain!
Plus, network with other members of Hackney Enterprise Network.
Advance booking is essential for this free event.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7241 7066