This is your opportunity to find out how you could be winning public sector business in the local area.
Come and meet buyers from across the Humber and other local public sector organisations. Find out how to obtain business advice and network with other organisations.
This is an informal drop-in event so feel free to attend any time during the day.
Any company who want to win public sector business.
There will be:
- A wide range of Council departments and buyers from North East Lincolnshire Council, North Lincolnshire Council, Hull City Council and East Riding Council – meet key procurement contacts face to face
- Over 20 stands including a wide variety of other public sector buyers. Confirmed exhibitors include: MOD, Yorkshire Gold Business Club, Yorbuild and North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus.
- A chance to attend interactive workshops that will cover:
- Selling to North and North East Lincolnshire Councils
- Sub-contracting and Consortia Working
- Making Yourself Competitive to Tender
These are available on a first come first served basis on the day.
- Network with other businesses
A wide range of business support for all sectors
To book click on this link here Please note this event is not being run by Ocurem and Ocurem are not responsible for the event.