Constructionline are hosting a ‘Meet the Buyer’ event to bring together small and medium sized businesses with local key construction procurement decision makers.
Date: 8th December 2010
Time 9.00am / 4:30pm
Venue: Champions Club (entrance via the North Stand), Stamford Bridge (Chelsea FC), Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
Who will be there?
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with local buyers and find out about upcoming construction projects and how you can win business with them. The event will have representatives from:
• London Borough of Hammersmith Fulham
• Vinci Facilities
• Urbanis (Construction Management Ltd)
• London Borough of Hackney
• UCL Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• London Borough of Waltham Forest
• Willmott Dixon
• Walker Construction
• Brunel Design Group
• Mansell Construction
• Concrete Repairs
• Gee Construction
• East London Business Place
• HVCA / ECA
• Land Registry
• London Equal Opportunities Federation / Safebuild.com
• Considerate Constructors
• Willis UK
Attending the event is free of charge and refreshments will be provided.
This event is not being run by Ocurem, and therefore Ocurem are not responsible for this event.